Hi, I'm Nikita
I don’t believe in doing things for the sake of it. That’s why strategic thinking underpins every project I work on.
I don’t believe in unnecessary jargon or archi-babble. If you want your practice to sound human—you’re in the right place.
Confession: I’m not an architect. I never have been. Honestly, I just don’t have what it takes (…I repeated first grade because I couldn’t use a ruler…or scissors…true story).
So I figured if I can’t be an architect—the next best thing is to help architects.
I’ll help you create the right marketing strategy so you win (more of) your ideal projects—you know, the ones you really, really want.
Stop worrying about how to ‘get your firm out there’ or whether you should be ‘doing’ Instagram. Leave it to me. I’ll create a plan of action, so you can get back to dealing with your client’s very, very ‘urgent’ drama.
And if you haven’t already guessed, I have a *slight* obsession with architecture—I knew I had a problem when I started visiting museums and art galleries for the architecture, not the content…
Want to know more about why I love working with architects? Click here.
You’re probably sleep-deprived and onto your third coffee. So I’ll make it easy for you. Here’s a quick summary of my background:
- Sales Executive // InDesign Group (InDesign & Habitus magazines)—I know how to sell.
- Communications Manager // Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (FJMT)—I know what makes architects tick (I also know how to tick them off… apparently not all pencils are created equal. Don’t ever touch an architect’s pencil. Ever.)
- Marketing Manager // Armadillo&Co—I know how to strategically weave words to tell a story.
- Marketing Assistant at L’Oreal—I know how to listen (…my role was uncannily similar to Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada).
- Boston University—Scholarship to Boston School of Management (Marketing)
- B.Com. and B.A—Sydney University (Marketing, Management & Sociology)
- Diploma in Interior Design (CATC)
- Certified: Copywriting Matters Course—Belinda Weaver
- The Copywriter Club – Think Tank 2018 – Rob Marsh & Kira Hug