If ONLY I had these toolkits when I started out…I would have saved thousands of dollars in time, trial and error working out how to communicate my value to my ideal clients. Buy this kit today and take the shortcut I never had.
Founder, Valé Architects
It’s very hard when you’re starting on your own as you come out of this kangaroo pouch—a place where you’ve been hiding and learning through your career. The toolkits provide step-by-step guidance and helped me get the words out of my head and onto the page.
Founder, Studio Kaleidoscope
Your shortcut to clearly communicating your value as an architect—so your ideal clients want to work with only you.
What is it?
Communicate your value contains everything you need to identify your X factor (i.e. what makes your practice different) and articulate your value in a way that resonates with your ideal clients.
Communicate your value is grounded in my proven process and repetitive success (I’ve written 100+ websites for architects all over the world.)
Who is it for?
You find it hard to clearly communicate your value in the right words, want a consistent workload and have the ability to pick and choose which projects YOU want to work on).
No one likes writing about themselves. You don’t want to come across as an egomaniac, but you also don’t want to sell yourself short. So how do you find the right balance? Communicate your value will show you exactly how.
About Page Masterplan
Write an About page that doesn’t sound like everyone else’s (so you can turn ideal clients into paying clients.). Includes:
- 7 attention-grabbing ways to open your About page (most architects miss this step!).
- A fill-in-the-blank ideal client profile template.
- 6 easy ways to build credibility and trust (so your ideal clients will want to work with ONLY you).
- 5 visual examples of About page website layout ideas (that you can use as inspiration for your own About page).
- 10+ real-life examples of great architecture practice About pages. Each example includes commentary and ideas you can “borrow” for your own About page.
- Prompts to help you get UNstuck when writing: exercises, tactics and tricks to get the creativity flowing.
- Editing tips and tricks to sharpen your About page (with links to additional copywriting resources to help you).
Avoid awkward, boring bios with a quick guide to writing bios that showcase your credibility, personality, and experience. Includes:
- Website Bio Scaffolding: an easy-to-follow guide so you can quickly write your own engaging bio (without starting from scratch).
- 3 often-overlooked things EVERY architect website bio needs—so that your ideal clients can start to trust you (even before they meet you).
- 3 easy ways to instantly boost your “likeability” factor.
- 20 questions you need to ask yourself (or your staff) to gather the right content to write engaging website bios.
- 20 annotated real-life examples of great architecture website bios to draw inspiration from.
- Ideas on how to open your website bio—so you immediately hook your ideal client and they read your website bio to the very end.
- What you must never have on your website bio page.
- How to create a great first impression with your bio headshot (PLUS: real-life examples to inspire your own headshot).
- Editing tips and tricks to sharpen your website bio (with links to additional copywriting resources to help you)
Architects Getting Testimonials
A simple, repeatable process for requesting, writing, and formatting testimonials on your website. Includes:
- When is the best time to ask for a testimonial (hint: it’s not always at the end of a project.)
- How to ask for a testimonial (without the awkwardness).
- BONUS: A testimonial request email template that you can copy-paste.
- 11 questions you need to ask your past client when collecting testimonials (so you can get a testimonial that builds trust and reduced risk for prospective clients.)
- A fill-in-the-blank template to help you turn client answers into powerful, non-boring testimonials.
- How to display and format testimonials on your website—so they *actually* get read.
How it Works
Once you finalise your purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email that will include a link to download your toolkit (in an editable PDF format).
Australian customers will be charged GST. All Architect WordShop products are limited to 3 downloads.