Like a design “crit” but for your words.
I’ll cast my expert eye over your words, pinpoint potential weaknesses, and suggest changes you can make to immediately improve your piece of writing.
What is it?
You send me your copy and I tell you how to make it better.
It really is that simple.
It can be an About page, capability statement introduction, project description, award submission — any piece of copy you want to work me to give expert feedback on.
Who is it for?
- You need accountability (put simply, you need help getting the darn thing done).
- You want objective, actionable feedback on content and writing style (warning: I’m honest and don’t hold back).
- You want reassurance that your writing will resonate with your ideal clients.
- You know what you want to say but can’t find the right words.
- The undivided attention of an expert copywriter who’s written for hundreds of architects, just like you.
- Get actionable feedback on up to 4 pages of writing.
- Custom recommendations on how to improve weak spots, so you can attract more of the right types of clients (i.e. ones that value design and are willing to pay for it!).
- Guidance on how to immediately improve your copy. (Including copy suggestions that you can use.)
- Recorded video walk-through of your feedback.
- Practical feedback that you can apply to future writing projects.
How it Works
Step 1: After checkout, you’ll complete a quick questionnaire to help me understand your practice goals, ideal clients, and competitors. You’ll also send me a Google Doc link so I can access your writing. Then, you leave it to me…
Step 2: You’ll receive your annotated Google doc and a video walking you through my ideas (so nothing is left to chance) in your inbox 2-3 weeks later.
The only way to make this any easier would be if I wrote the copy for you!
Australian customers will be charged GST.