You’re busy with client meetings, site visits, liaising with local authorities, and keeping up to date on codes and regulations. It’s no surprise that creating a robust marketing strategy repeatedly gets bumped down your to-do list.
But to get a consistent flow of the right projects, attract the right types of clients, and to command premium fees, you need a tailored marketing strategy to steer you in the right direction.
Here’s the thing: Posting on Instagram. Sending email newsletters. Attending industry networking events. Connecting with potential clients on LinkedIn.
Is NOT a marketing strategy.
These are random acts of marketing.
There are hundreds of marketing tactics you could do. But what should you *actually* do? What’s smart, but also practical (given your resourcing and financial situation)?
Don’t waste time trying to figure it out yourself.
I’ll help you create a precise marketing plan of action so you aren’t “just another architecture practice”, but the only practice your ideal clients want to work with.
A tailored marketing strategy will help you:
- Increase your visibility—so you attract a consistent flow of projects that align with your vision, values, and business goals.
- Identify which social media platforms your ideal clients are actively using and focus your outreach where it will generate the most engagement and response.
- Build trust amongst your ideal clients—so they only want to work with you.
- Build your reputation—so you can get the recognition you deserve.
Perfect for you if…
You have a strong brand identity but your current marketing activities lack direction or an overall strategy.
You want to target new clients in a different market.
You’re not seeing results from your current marketing strategies.
You have years of ideas, notes, documents, downloads buried in a folder, but need help creating an action plan.
What you get:
- 45-min project discovery call—so I can get a better understanding of your services, company values, ideal clients & business goals.
- Research & interviews—I interview 3-5 past clients and stakeholders, review existing collateral and analyse your competitors.
- Marketing strategy document including:
- 3-5 key marketing objectives.
- 2-3 priority growth recommendations.
- All the templates you require to take action and implement the marketing strategy (i.e. social media templates, LinkedIn profile templates etc.)
- One round of revisions.
- Recommendation for which marketing activities you need to implement to get the highest-impact and an action plan so you know exactly what you need to do.
- 90-min marketing strategy presentation & Q&A.
- 45-minute Zoom call to check-in on your progress. We’ll discuss what’s working and what isn’t so I can provide further guidance, encouragement, and support.
- Recording of our call: so you can listen to our clever conversation again and again.
- Action Plan: I’ll look at what can be improved and map out your actions and strategy for the month ahead. Put simply, you’ll get clarity so you know exactly what you need to do next.
Unlike generic copywriters, I understand the architecture and design industry inside out. I’ve worked in architecture publishing, in-house at an architecture firm, and written for more than 57 architecture firms of all sizes and types.
I also continue to invest time and money into my copywriting skills. I’ve flown over 46,000 miles to attend copywriting conferences, joined copywriting masterminds, and have completed many copywriting courses. I’m currently completing a course on copywriting and psychology.
“I love Nikita’s enthusiasm! She really cares about she’s doing and the work is prepared quickly and with minimal fuss.
We were struggling with a way to articulate our work & business in a way that was consistent with our culture—our practice has evolved, but our brand was standing still.
Nikita’s brand & marketing strategy has given us a new voice & we now understand exactly who we are. Her clarity of thinking combined with industry experience makes her very successful at what she does. Nikita really cares about what she is doing and the work is prepared quickly & with minimal fuss—we don’t want to recommend Nikita to other architects as it will make them more competitive!”
“We were blown away at Nikita’s ability to “get” & articulate our internal culture.
She has an innate understanding of the architecture & design industry as well as it’s pressure and expectations. Not only is she empathetic & evocative, but she’s super clear with timelines & tasks—she’s very thorough and will deliver just as she promises.”