FAST FEEDBACK & RECOMMENDATIONS — COPY AUDIT
Get access to fast, actionable feedback on what you’ve written.
Like a design “crit” but for your words.
I’ll cast my expert eye over your words, pinpoint potential weaknesses and suggest changes you can make to immediately improve your piece of writing.
If you want actionable feedback fast, then this is for you.
Fast feedback & Recommendations is for you if:
- You need accountability (put simply, you need help getting the darn thing done).
- You want objective, actionable feedback on content and writing style (warning: I’m honest and don’t hold back).
- You want reassurance that your writing will resonate with your ideal clients.
- You know what you want to say but can’t find the right words.
What you get:
- The undivided attention of an expert copywriter who’s written for hundreds of architects, just like you.
- Get actionable feedback on up to 4 pages of writing.
- A 45-60 minute recorded review of your writing. This includes both a video walkthrough of my recommendations for each page and a word-for-word transcript for quicker skimming.
- Custom recommendations on how to improve weak spots, so you can attract more of the right types of clients (i.e. ones that value design and are willing to pay for it!).
- 30-minute live Q&A call—we’ll discuss your review and address any questions or concerns you have—you’ll walk away knowing exactly how to start making improvements.
- Guidance on how to immediately improve your copy.
- Practical feedback that you can apply to future writing projects.
How it works:
Step 1: After checkout, you’ll complete a quick questionnaire to help me understand your practice goals, ideal clients, and competitors. You’ll also send me a Google Doc link so I can access your writing. Then, you leave it to me…
Step 2: You’ll receive your video review and transcript in your inbox 2-3 weeks later.
Step 3: After you’ve received your review, we’ll schedule our 30-minute live Q&A call.
Step 4: On the call, you can pick my brain or ask any clarifying questions you need to move forward.
It’s that simple!
Australian customers will be charged GST.