“From alterations and additions to large-scale urban design projects, the Project Blueprint has your back. The step-by-step process takes out the guesswork and allows you to tease out the key elements of your project and express it in a way that is both clear and appealing to any audience.”
“The project description blueprint helped organise my thoughts/ideas with it’s an easy-to-follow framework. It saves time and makes the process of writing project descriptions more achievable. Working through the toolkit was like turning headlights one—I finally knew which direction I was heading.”
TELL YOUR PROJECT STORY
A foolproof formula for writing clear, engaging project descriptions that make your ideal clients choose your practice.
What is it?
The Project Description Blueprint breaks down the strategy and gives you access to a proven and repeatable process I’ve used to write engaging website project descriptions for architects all over the world.
The toolkit is based on my own framework called: Archi Project Story Arc™ which maps out how to write an engaging project story—so you can showcase your capabilities, provide insight into your process (so, how you work), and attract more of your ideal clients.
Who is it for:
Busy architects who need structure and direction when it comes to writing about your projects. (Yes, this will help anyone write project descriptions—even if writing isn’t your “thing”).
Project Description Blueprint
Showcase your projects in their best possible lights. Includes:
- Instant access to the Archi Project Story Arc™— a proven and repeatable process for writing and structuring engaging project descriptions (guaranteed to work for any type of architectural project).
- BONUS: Additional tips for when writing interior and urban-planning project descriptions.
- The easiest way to capture the attention of prospective clients (so they feel compelled to request a proposal from you).
- 22 questions you need to ask before you start writing a project description. (Most architects miss this step!).
- 5 website project description layout ideas to inspire your project-description webpage.
- 14 annotated real-life examples of engaging architecture website project descriptions. (Get inspired or even borrow an idea or two.)
- Editing tips and tricks to sharpen your project descriptions (with links to additional copywriting resources to help you).
- PLUS: How to brief an architectural photographer (so you get the images you hoped for).
Here’s how it works:
Once you finalise your purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email that will include a link to download your toolkit (in an editable PDF format).
Australian customers will be charged GST. All Architect WordShop products are limited to 3 downloads.